- the type of your personal information collected
- what rights you have regarding your personal information (in particular
- how you can request changes to information collected
- how we handle "Do not track" request
- how we use the personal information
- whether the data collected is accessible to any third parties (sharing your personal information)
For Cookies please see Cookies Policy, available under this link
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
PERSONAL INFORMATION we collect may cover:
- ORDER INFORMATION
- DEVICE INFORMATION
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including:
1) name and surname
2) e-mail address
3) shipping address:
4) phone (optional)
5) company name (optional)
6) billing address;
7) payment information (credit card numbers)
Please note, that by placing the order you may ask the Site to save this information for next time. Placing next order, you will not have to provide this personal information again. That is made using cookies, so if you clear the cookies history, the Site will do not remember this information and you will have to provide it again by placing the order.
Additionally: When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and our Cookies Policy.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- right to know what personal information is being collected about you
- right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed, and to whom
- right to ask for deletion of your personal information
- right to say no to the sale of personal information
- right to access your personal information
- right to have access to equal services and prices, even if you choose to exercises your privacy rights as defined in this Policy
Please note, that we can limit the number of such inquiries (e.g. 2 a year) or period which inquiry relates to (e.g. 12 months before the inquiry). Please also note that we can deny to reply such inquiry, if you abuse the right to information and use it not for real due .
You have right to ask for deletion of personal information on you collected by the site. You can do it by sending e-mail on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, we may deny you request based on the reason provided by law, in particular by the following reasons:
1) if your personal information are necessary to execute transaction or agreement with you (in particular for shipping, payment processing, considering complaint or ask for refund);
2) if we cannot verify your request;
3) to complete transaction, provide a reasonably anticipated product or service, or for certain warranty and product recall purposes;
4) for certain business security practices;
5) for certain internal uses that are compatible with reasonable consumer expectations or the context in which the information was provided;
6) to comply with legal obligations, exercise legal claims or rights, or defend legal claims;
RIGHT TO SAY NO (DO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION)
You have right to ask Us not to sell or submit further your personal information (for instance to advertising or mailing companies). To use is please mark "do not sell my personal information" which you can find on the Website.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We use the information from our site to be able to structure re-targeting through Facebook ads and google ads.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store, you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com
Smart Buckle Laces
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]