on the Website
www.smartbucklelaces.com (the "Website") which is administered by Us - E-Comway LTD, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N, 3AX, United Kingdom CRN: 12428052, VAT: GB342936489 (hereinafter referred as to: "Smart-Buckle Laces").
- On the Website we, like any other operatiors, use the so-called cookies, i.e. short textual information, stored on a computer, mobile phone, tablet or other user’s device. They can be read by our system as well as by systems belonging to other entities whose services we use (i. e. Google).
- Cookies meet a lot of functions on the website, most often useful, which we will try to describe below (if the information is insufficient, please contact us):
1. for ensuring security - cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent unauthorized use of the client's panel. They are therefore used to protect the user's personal data against unauthorized access;
2. having the influence on the website processes and usage efficiency - cookies are used to make the website work efficiently and to use the features available on it, which is possible, among other things, by remembering the settings between subsequent visits on the website. Thanks to them, you can efficiently navigate the website and individual subpages;
3. about the state of the session - cookies often contain information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages are most often displayed. They also enable identification of errors displayed on some subpages. Cookies used to save the so-called "Session state" therefore helps to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing;
4. for maintaining session status - if the client logs in to his panel, cookies allow the session to be sustained. This means that after changing to another subpage, you do not have to enter your login and password again, which contributes to the comfort of using the website;
5. creating statistics - Cookies help to understand how visitors engage with the web pages (how many users access the website, how long they stay on the website, which contents attract the biggest interest etc.). This allows for improving the website and adjusting it to the user's preferences. In order to track user's activity and to create the statistics, we use the Google tools, such as Google Analytics, in addition to reporting the statistics of the website usage. Google Analytics and some of the abovementioned Cookies files may be also used to show the best-matched contents in Google's services (i.e. in the Google search engine) and in the entire Internet.
6. for the use of social functions - on the website we have so-called Facebook pixel, which allows you to like our fanpage on this site while using the site. However, to make this possible, we need to use the cookies provided by Facebook.